Sample Menus & Pricing
- 1st Course – Fun, Flavorful, Exotic Salad
- 2nd Course – Chateaubriand Cap Steak with Farmer’s Market Vegetables, Homemade Granola, Miso Jus
- 3rd Course – Warm Apple Crostata with Homemade Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1st Course – Northern California Crab Cake
- 2nd Course – Gently Poached Black Bass in Aromatic Broth
- 3rd Course – Dark and White Meat Crispy Skin Chicken, Glazed Carrots, Rosemary Potatoes, Citrus Jus
- 4th Course – Amaretto Semifreddo
- 1st Course – Ode to Exotic Flavor
- 2nd Course – Fresh Made Tagliatelle with Black Truffle Zabaglione
- 3rd Course – Wild Salmon en Croute with Red Curry Sauce
- 4th Course – Ribeye Steak with Local Flavors
- 5th Course – Hazelnut Chocolate Cake with Olive Oil Gelato
$35/hr supplement for servers
Enhance Your Experience
From small bite menu additions to a full sommelier experience, enhance your dining experience with these available add-ons.
Small bites of food are great for friends, family, and business associates to enjoy upon arrival and enjoy those first moments of engagement with one another.
LL Chef Services offers the sommelier experience by collaborating with certified Sommelier, Certified Cellar Master, and Certified Specialist of Wine Marc R. Kauffman.
Collaboration with local winery Moran Manor to create special wine pairings that highlight the richness of Northern California terroir, fused with the bounty of our local style cuisine.
We share secrets learned throughout 20 years restaurant industry experience through cooking lessons – focused on three key tenants: Flavor, Health, and Technique.
Celebrating a festive occasion with friends and family, even business associates, can be enriched even more by watching a talented, local artist like Brian Mede create masterful art.
Tell me a little about your culinary needs so I can better serve you.
Based in Belmont, we proudly provide personal chef services in the San Francisco Bay Area. For inquiries, please complete our contact form or give us a call at (347) 776-0679.